1. The Festival is not intended to replace or hinder the service of the local church, but rather to enhance it, utilising the powerful work presented to us by the mother church.
2. Each Church is free to allocate their participants to the various activities as it sees fit.
3. The timeline delivery of the St Mark Festival competition is based on the circumstances suitable for the diocese of Sydney and on feedback received from various surveys.
4. To save time, please ensure that your ID card is with you for any of the St Mark Festival activities.
— NO CARD NO PLAY —
5. For additional details on the St. Mark Festival, please contact your servants, your church representative